A variety of volunteer positions are required to make the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am a success. Scan the list below to find your ideal position.
- Caddie Hospitality - register and provide the caddies with information and equipment; staff the hospitality area.
- Communications - Coordinate all communications regarding scoring. May be required to climb ladders and work on elevated platforms.
- Contestant Transportation – Prepare, distribute and arrange for return of tournament vehicles. Assist in operating contestant and media shuttles.
- Laser - Located either greenside or near the fairway, volunteers “shoot” each ball with a survey-grade laser (similar to a video camera). Volunteers working greenside are on an elevated platform and may be required to stand for long periods of time. Volunteers have constant voice communication with PGA TOUR staff. Knowledge about the game of golf is preferred. Volunteers are requested to work Thursday through Sunday (four days) and until all players have finished your location. All new volunteers working this committee must attend the training session.
- Marshal - Promote a positive atmosphere for contestants and spectators, provide gallery control and locate and protect bad shots. Committee requires 4 full days of volunteering.
- Spectator Transportation - Provide assistance and direction to spectators using tournament shuttle system.
- Special Needs Transportation - Assist in transporting persons with special needs between the parking area and the golf courses.
- Uniform Distribution - Organize and distribute uniforms to committees prior to event.
- Volunteer Hospitality - Serve food and beverages to tournament volunteers.
- Walking Scorers - Walk the course for 18 holes with an assigned foursome, recording each stroke, shot location and lie on a palm pilot. Knowledge about the game of golf and golf terminology is required. Attendance at the PGA training session on Wednesday of tournament week is mandatory. Committee requires a minimum of three days of volunteering (Thursday-Saturday).
- Will Call & Ticket Sales - Check identification of those patrons picking up tickets at Will Call and assist with ticket sales at various locations.