The Monterey Peninsula Foundation is proud to host the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. All proceeds from the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am benefit charity. In the last fiscal year, the Foundation donated $15.6 million to support local nonprofits in the tri-county area we serve. We couldn’t do this without the dedication and generosity of our volunteers!
Volunteers for this event is a great way to give back…and if that’s not enough – check out the volunteer amenities:
- Volunteer hospitality – Thursday – Saturday late afternoon
- One volunteer badge, which allows entry to the tournament Monday through Sunday
- Complimentary lunch and snacks while volunteering
- Two complimentary weekly tournament passes
- Logoed volunteer gift
- Logoed clothing sales
- Friday night Thank You Party
When online volunteer registration opens, you will receive an email with your 2020 log in information. You must complete the registration process each year.
How do I sign up to be a volunteer if I’ve never volunteered before (or it’s been a few years since I last volunteered)?
- Review the list of positions
- Once online volunteer registration opens on November 12th, click on the registration link to complete registration
- You will receive an email confirmation when you are assigned to a committee
Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course & Monterey Peninsula Country Club (Shore Course)
Once you have completed registration and assigned to a committee, you will receive notifications when updates are posted.
Monday and Tuesday parking inside Pebble Beach. Wednesday – Sunday, access to Pebble Beach is restricted. Parking is located at California State University Monterey Bay (CSUMB) in Marina off Hwy One with free Shuttle Service to/from CSUMB to Pebble Beach. To reach the parking lot at CSUMB follow “AT&T Golf” signs on Hwy 1. View parking details
City shuttles in Monterey, Pacific Grove and Carmel available free to tournament volunteers Thursday – Sunday. more information
Uniforms are required and vary per committee. The chairman of your committee will provide you with details.
In the event of inclement weather before your shift time, you can call 831-649-1533 to check updated information and report times.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages before or during volunteer shifts is not permitted.
Volunteers should not ask contestants for their autographs at any time while in uniform.