The Monterey Peninsula Foundation proudly hosts the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, donating all proceeds to local charities. We couldn’t do this without the dedication and generosity of our volunteers!
Volunteers for this event is a great way to give back…and if that’s not enough – check out the volunteer perks and benefits:
- Access to the tournament with your volunteer credential, including Wednesday’s events – 3M Celebrity Challenge, Chevron Challenge, and the Million Dollar Hole-in-One for Charity
- Two daily tickets for tournament round days (Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday) for your friends or family. Tickets are digital and will be available to transfer/manage on Monday, January 30
- Volunteer Appreciation Day at The Hay – one round of golf Monday, January 30
- Automatically entered to win in a Dream Golf Vacation Giveaway
- Exclusive access to volunteer merchandise store
- An exclusive AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am logo volunteer memento
- Invite to volunteer-only evening appreciation events featuring live entertainment
- Breakfast and lunch on days you work as a volunteer
- Tournament hat or visor
- Community Hero eligibility
- Knowing you are supporting more than 200 nonprofits in the tri-county area
Register here: AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (trusteventsolutions.com)
How do I sign up to volunteer if I’ve never volunteered before (or it’s been a few years since I last volunteered)?
Volunteers must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
Yes! Golf knowledge is not required for many of our volunteer positions.
Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course & Monterey Peninsula Country Club (Shore Course)
Once you are registered and assigned to a committee, you will receive notifications when updates are posted.
Volunteers park at California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB) and ride the free shuttle to the tournament. Parking information can be found here: Parking & Directions | AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (attpbgolf.com)
Volunteers are required to wear a uniform.
In the event of inclement weather before your shift time, you can check the volunteer app or call 831-649-1533 to check for updated information and report times.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages before or during volunteer shifts is not permitted.
Volunteers are not permitted to ask players for a photo or their autograph at any time.