The Monterey Peninsula Foundation proudly hosts the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, donating all proceeds to local charities. We couldn’t do this without the dedication and generosity of our volunteers!
Volunteering for this event is a great way to give back… and if that’s not enough, check out the volunteer perks and benefits:
- Access to all tournament days with your volunteer credentials
- Two daily tickets for tournament round days (Wednesday-Sunday) for your friends or family. Tickets are digital and will be available to transfer before the tournament starts
- Volunteer Appreciation Day at The Hay
- Exclusive access to volunteer merchandise store
- 20% discount at Pebble Beach retail shops with volunteer credential (restrictions apply)
- An exclusive AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am logo volunteer memento
- Invite to volunteer-only evening appreciation event
- Breakfast and lunch on days that you volunteer
- Tournament hat
- Community Hero eligibility
- Our volunteers experience camaraderie while interacting with our players, sponsors, and fans. Perhaps the best part of volunteering is knowing that you are helping Monterey Peninsula Foundation in their mission to support nonprofits throughout Monterey, San Benito, and Santa Cruz counties
Setting up a profile in the Volunteer Portal is the first step to receive critical volunteer updates and invitations to register for the tournament when the tournament registration opens. Once registration opens, you will receive an email to apply for a volunteer position.
- 2021-2023 AT&T volunteers will register first
- 2020-prior AT&T volunteers and 2023 PURE Insurance Championship volunteers will register second
- New volunteers will register third
Volunteers must be 18 years or older.
Yes! Golf knowledge is not required for most volunteer positions. All of our committee descriptions outline the requirements of the positions.
Pebble Beach Golf Links and Spyglass Hill Golf Course
Pebble Beach, CA
Once you are assigned to a committee, you will receive email notifications. You can also log into the volunteer portal anytime.
Volunteers will park out at CSUMB and ride the bus into Pebble Beach, but specific parking instructions will be provided by the committee chair or can be found in the volunteer portal closer to the tournament date.
Uniforms are required and consist of a tournament polo shirt, jacket, and hat or visor. Uniform sizes are selected upon registration and will be distributed at Volunteer Headquarters .. Uniforms are the same as the last two years. Returning volunteers (from 2022-2023) will not be required to purchase new uniforms. All new volunteers must purchase the uniform (shirt $40, jacket $60). Everyone receives a complimentary tournament hat. The uniform distribution schedule will be posted on the volunteer portal.
In the event of inclement weather before your shift time, you can check the volunteer app or call 831-649-1533 to check for updated information and report times.
The consumption of alcoholic beverages before or during volunteer shifts is not permitted.
Volunteers are not permitted to ask players for a photo or their autograph at any time.
Each committee is different, but it is normally 2 to 4 days of service. All our committee descriptions outline the requirements of the positions and include the shift expectations.