For Everyone’s Enjoyment of the Tournament
Cameras and Bags
Spectators may take pictures only on practice days: Monday–Wednesday. Cameras are not allowed on course during tournament rounds, Thursday–Sunday. No large bags or backpacks. All items are subject to search. Unauthorized items will be confiscated.
Cell phones are allowed, but must remain on silent at all times. Calls may be placed or received in designated cell phone areas ONLY. No audio or video capture is permitted at any time. No still photography permitted at any time during tournament rounds (Thursday–Sunday). Data use (texting, email) permitted outside of the designated areas except when players are in position to compete (i.e. when marshals’ hands are raised).
Marshals, easily identifiable by their white knickers, argyle socks, and bright blue jackets, are on all three courses to remind spectators when to be quiet or still. Whenever you see a marshal with raised hands you should refrain from making noise or moving.
In compliance with PGA TOUR guidelines and in consideration of the safety of all participants, volunteers and spectators at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament (AT&T), Monterey Peninsula Foundation (MPF) has implemented the following policy:
No prohibited items will be permitted on any shuttles. The following items are specifically prohibited:
- Distracting devices or noise producing, electronic/compressed air, or any other such device
- Cameras: video or still capabilities, except media as credentialed or authorized by tournament staff (cameras only allowed during practice round days Monday-Wednesday)
- Ladders, coolers, or food containers
- Large bags or backpacks
- Opaque bags larger than 6″x6″x6″ (in their natural state)
- Clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12″x6″x12″
- Chair bags
- Lawn or over-size chairs
- Seat cushions
- Signs, banners, or posters (except autograph), of any size
- Televisions and radios
- Radios capable of transmitting voice or other signals, except for tournament use or need
- Whistles, horns, or noise makers
- Alcohol of any form or container, except on site sales or businesses
- Outside food or beverage (except for medical or infant needs)
- Plastic, metal, or glass cups, cans, or containers of any kind (except for medical or infant needs)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Metal spiked golf shoes
- Weapons of any kind, whether licensed or permitted
- Computers or laptops
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Poles or rods
- Any item deemed potentially injurious, unlawful or dangerous as determined by the PGA TOUR, Tournament Security Officials, or Law Enforcement Officials
All items are subject to search. Unauthorized items will be confiscated.
Exceptions: Collapsible chairs without chair bag are acceptable for entry.
Exceptions to the listed items will be at the discretion of Tournament or Security personnel and may include items for medical, infant, child or other necessary and immediate care or need of the guest(s), or for the production of the tournament sponsors, media, vendors, or contractors. All items exempted will be searched and an appropriate security tag placed on the item(s) for identification.