For Everyone’s Enjoyment of the Tournament
Cameras and Bags
Spectators may use a camera only on practice days: Tuesday–Wednesday. Cameras are not allowed on course during tournament rounds, Thursday–Sunday. Cell phones may be used to take photos all days during the tournament. No large bags or backpacks. All items are subject to search. Unauthorized items will be confiscated.
Mobile phones are allowed, but must remain on silent at all times. Calls may be placed or received away from play. No live streaming is permitted at any time. Photography and audio is permitted at any time during the tournament. Data use (texting, email) permitted everywhere except when players are in position to compete (i.e. when marshals’ hands are raised).
Marshals, easily identifiable by their bright blue jackets, are on all three courses to remind spectators when to be quiet or still. Whenever you see a marshal with raised hands you should refrain from making noise or moving.
In compliance with PGA TOUR guidelines and in consideration of the safety of all participants, volunteers and spectators at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am golf tournament (AT&T), Monterey Peninsula Foundation (MPF) has implemented the following policy:
No prohibited items will be permitted on any shuttles. The following items are specifically prohibited:
- Distracting devices or noise producing, electronic/compressed air, or any other such device
- Cameras: video or still capabilities, except media as credentialed or authorized by tournament staff (cameras only allowed during practice round days Tuesday-Wednesday)
- Ladders, coolers, or food containers
- Large bags or backpacks
- Opaque bags larger than 6″x6″x6″ (in their natural state), including but not limited to bags, footballs, memorabilia. Must be able to open and inspect. Items cannot be combined.
- Clear tote bags, plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12″x6″x12″, limited to one bag per person
- Chair bag
- Lawn or over-size chairs (includes large folding beach chairs)
- Seat cushions
- Signs, banners, or posters
- Helmets, regardless of size
- Televisions and radios
- Radios capable of transmitting voice or other signals, except for tournament use or need
- Whistles, horns, or noise makers
- Alcohol of any form or container, except on site sales or businesses
- Outside food or beverage (except for medical or infant needs)
- Plastic, metal, or glass cups, cans, or containers of any kind (except for medical or infant needs)
- Pets (except service animals)
- Metal spiked golf shoes
- Weapons of any kind, whether licensed or permitted
- Computers or laptops
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Poles or rods
- Any item deemed potentially injurious, unlawful or dangerous as determined by the PGA TOUR, Tournament Security Officials, or Law Enforcement Officials
All items are subject to search. Unauthorized items will be confiscated.
Exceptions: Collapsible chairs without chair bag are acceptable for entry.
Exceptions to the listed items will be at the discretion of Tournament or Security personnel and may include items for medical, infant, child or other necessary and immediate care or need of the guest(s), or for the production of the tournament sponsors, media, vendors, or contractors. All items exempted will be searched and an appropriate security tag placed on the item(s) for identification.