2022 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am volunteer registration will open October 13.
Tournament tickets may be purchased online beginning November 4, 2021
Children 15 and under do not need tickets and are admitted free. Children must be accompanied by a ticketed adult. Children two and up are required to have a ticket to enter Clint’s Saloon and Palmer’s Club 18.
A limited number of complimentary general admission tickets are available to Active, Reserve and Retired Military, Veterans, and National Guard. Registration with Vet Tix (www.vettix.com ) is required to verify your military service and to submit a request for tickets. Requests are not guaranteed. A small delivery fee is charged to receive free tickets.
Unfortunately, First Responders are not eligible for discounted tickets.
Log in to your ticket account https://am.ticketmaster.com/attpbgolf
No spectator parking is available inside Pebble Beach. Free parking is located at California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB) with complimentary shuttle service. There is no parking at Spyglass Hill or Monterey Peninsula Country Club.
Wednesday – Saturday 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The designated rideshare pick-up and drop-off zone is located on Forest Lake Rd., near the main shuttle stop. Vehicles may not park or wait in the rideshare lot. Rideshare vehicles are not permitted to pick-up or drop-off at any other location around tournament grounds.
Pebble Beach Golf Links, Monterey Peninsula Country Club Shore Course and Spyglass Hill Golf Course.
Complimentary shuttles run between courses 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Wednesday – Saturday.
Special needs parking is located at Bird Rock on 17 Mile Drive, Wednesday – Sunday. Handicap placard must be displayed. Shuttles will transport spectators to the course and pick them up later.
Special viewing areas are located on each course and will be noted on pairing guide map.
Pebble Beach Golf Links only – open seating: holes # 7, 8, 13, 15, 16, 17, & 18. Additional public viewing from the Triangle Plaza between holes 6,8 and 14.
Please review the current Health & Safety Protocols as well as the PGA TOUR’s Official Fan Code of Conduct: https://www.pgatour.com/knowbeforeyougo.html
Since its inception, Monterey Peninsula Foundation has given millions of dollars to organizations in Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito Counties. Learn more about our charitable giving: www.montereypeninsulafoundation.org.
Fans are able to use mobile devices but device must be on silent at all times. Calls may be placed or answered away from tournament play.
Photography is permitted in all areas during the entire tournament week as long as the device is on silent. No flash or live streaming at any time.
Data use is allowed. Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when Marshal paddles are raised).
Still cameras are allowed during practice rounds (Wednesday). Once competition rounds begin, cameras are not allowed.
Mobile device photography-
Fans are able to use mobile devices. Device must be on silent at all times, as well as the flash disabled.
Mobile device photography is permitted in all areas during the entire tournament week as long as device is on silent. No flash or live streaming at any time.
No. Video cameras are not allowed at the tournament.
The following items are specifically prohibited inside the entrance gate of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am all week:
- Distracting Devices or noise producing, electronic/compressed air, or any other such device
- Cameras: Video cameras are not allowed at the tournament. Cameras with still capabilities only allowed during practice round days Mon-Wed. exception credentialed media or authorized by Tournament staff.
- Containers: No Plastic, Metal, or Glass Cups, Cans or Containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Ladders, coolers or food containers except for medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) – items subject to search
- Large bags or backpacks (view PGA TOUR bag policy)
- Mobile Devices see mobile policy
- Signs, banners or posters (except autograph), of any size
- Televisions and radios
- Radios capable of transmitting voice or other signals, except for tournament use or need
- Alcohol of any form or container, except for alcohol purchased from on-site sales or vendors
- Pets except service animals
- Metal spiked golf shoes
- Chair bags
- Lawn or over-size chairs (includes large folding beach chairs)
- Weapons of any sort, whether licensed or permitted
- Any item deemed potentially injurious, unlawful or dangerous to staff, volunteers or participants as determined is the sole discretion of the PGA TOUR, tournament security personnel or law enforcement officials
All items are subject to search. Unauthorized items will be confiscated.
Exceptions: small folding chairs without bags
Exceptions to the listed items will be at the discretion of Tournament or Security personnel and may include items for medical, infant, child or other necessary and immediate care or need of the guest(s), or for the production of the tournament sponsors, media, vendors or contractors. All items exempted will be searched and an appropriate security tag placed on the item(s) for identification.
Baby strollers/carriers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other necessary baby supplies are allowed in the tournament. Strollers/carriers are allowed on spectator buses. Child must be with the carrier.
In compliance with PGA TOUR guidelines and in consideration of the safety of all participants, volunteers and spectators, all items are subject to search.
No pets are allowed on any of the courses. (exception: service dogs).
Please call (831) 622-1234
No. Food and beverages will be available on all three courses.
An ATM is located at the Pebble Beach Visitors Center.
You will find printed tournament maps in the pairings guides at the tournament.
Sudden death starting at the 18th, then 18 again, then 17 & 18.
Pairings will be released on Tuesday of tournament week after 6:00 pm and available on the website and PGA TOUR app.
Golf Channel and CBS.
156 professionals / 156 amateurs.