Tickets are sold online. Tournament week tickets may be purchased online or at any one of the four ticket gate locations or the CSUMB parking area.
Will Call is located at the Grand Entrance in Pebble Beach.
Tournament Week (Feb. 4-10) | 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday – Saturday, 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday – 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
All Active, Reserve and Retired Military, Veterans, and National Guard may register for up to two (2) complimentary, general admission – Any Day tickets via GovX.
Please visit http://www.attpbgolf.com/tickets for more information.
Children 15 and under do not need tickets and are admitted free. Children must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am volunteer registration will open in late November.
Unfortunately, First Responders are not eligible for discounted tickets.
Refer to Operations (831) 622-1234
Since its inception, Monterey Peninsula Foundation has given millions of dollars to organizations in Monterey, Santa Cruz, and San Benito Counties. In the 2016/17 fiscal year, the Foundation donated $12.8 million to support local nonprofits in the tri-county area we serve.
Monday and Tuesday: Free parking is available inside Pebble Beach.
Wednesday – Sunday: No spectator parking is available inside Pebble Beach. Free parking is located at California State University, Monterey Bay (CSUMB) with complimentary shuttle service. There is no parking at Spyglass Hill or Monterey Peninsula Country Club.
Complimentary shuttles between courses run from 6 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday – Saturday.
Special needs parking is located at Bird Rock, Monday-Sunday. Handicap Pamust be displayed. Shuttle will transport spectators to the course and pick them up later.
Special viewing areas are located on course and will be noted on pairing guide map.
The following cities do provide shuttles to and from the tournament for a fee:
- Monterey Express Shuttle www.canneryrow.com 831-657-6485
- Carmel Chamber of Commerce www.carmelcalifornia.org 800-550-4333
- Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce www.pacificgrove.org 800-656-6650
- RYDE (outlying areas-East Bay, Sacramento, San Jose, San Francisco) www.RYDEthere.com 800-741-7933
Taxis and Ubers may be used. Passenger drop off & pick up is permitted only from designated areas.
Fans are able to use mobile devices but device must be on silent at all times. Calls may be placed or answered away from tournament play.
Photography is permitted in all areas during the entire tournament week as long as the device is on silent. No flash or live streaming at any time.
Data use is allowed. Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when Marshal paddles are raised).
Still cameras are allowed during practice rounds (Monday-Wednesday). Once competition rounds begin, cameras are not allowed.
Mobile device photography-
Fans are able to use mobile devices. Device must be on silent at all times, as well as the flash disabled.
Mobile device photography is permitted in all areas during the entire tournament week as long as device is on silent. No flash or live streaming at any time.
No. Video cameras are not allowed at the tournament.
The following items are specifically prohibited inside the entrance gate of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am all week:
- Distracting Devices or noise producing, electronic/compressed air, or any other such device
- Cameras: Video cameras are not allowed at the tournament. Cameras with still capabilities only allowed during practice round days Mon-Wed. exception credentialed media or authorized by Tournament staff.
- Containers: No Plastic, Metal, or Glass Cups, Cans or Containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Ladders, coolers or food containers except for medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) – items subject to search
- Large bags or backpacks (view PGA TOUR bag policy)
- Mobile Devices see mobile policy
- Signs, banners or posters (except autograph), of any size
- Televisions and radios
- Radios capable of transmitting voice or other signals, except for tournament use or need
- Alcohol of any form or container, except for alcohol purchased from on-site sales or vendors
- Pets except service animals
- Metal spiked golf shoes
- Chair bags
- Lawn or over-size chairs (includes large folding beach chairs)
- Weapons of any sort, whether licensed or permitted
- Any item deemed potentially injurious, unlawful or dangerous to staff, volunteers or participants as determined is the sole discretion of the PGA TOUR, tournament security personnel or law enforcement officials
All items are subject to search. Unauthorized items will be confiscated.
Exceptions: small folding chairs without bags
Exceptions to the listed items will be at the discretion of Tournament or Security personnel and may include items for medical, infant, child or other necessary and immediate care or need of the guest(s), or for the production of the tournament sponsors, media, vendors or contractors. All items exempted will be searched and an appropriate security tag placed on the item(s) for identification.
Baby strollers/carriers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other necessary baby supplies are allowed in the tournament. Strollers/carriers are allowed on spectator buses. Child must be with the carrier.
In compliance with PGA TOUR guidelines and in consideration of the safety of all participants, volunteers and spectators, all items are subject to search.
No pets are allowed on any of the courses. (exception: service dogs).
Pebble Beach Golf Links, Monterey Peninsula Country Club Shore Course and Spyglass Hill Golf Course.
You will find printed tournament maps in the pairings guides at the tournament.
No. Food and beverages will be available on all three courses.
An ATM is located at the Pebble Beach Visitors Center.
Pebble Beach Golf Links only – open seating: holes # 7, 8, 13, 15, 16, 17, & 18. Additional public viewing from the Triangle Plaza & the Charity Deck at No. 10.
Sudden death starting at the 18th, then 18 again, then 17 & 18.
Pairings will be released on Tuesday after 6 pm and printed in major Northern California newspapers on Wednesday of the tournament week.
Complimentary pairings guides will be available at all courses Thursday-Sunday.
First Place Professional: $1,332,000
Golf Channel and CBS.
156 professionals / 156 amateurs.
Practice rounds boards are available Monday through Wednesday at the Pebble Beach Golf Links and Spyglass Hill Golf Course Pro Shops. Players make their own tee times. Tee sheets are posted in front of the pro shops.